Tourism NZ Specials
Travel Bazaar have partnered with Tourism New Zealand to offer you fantastic deals on travel to New Zealand in 2012.
Below we have featured a special winter itinerary (travel in July – September) that has been designed for Tourism NZ.
This special itinerary brings out the best of NZ and can be customized based on your budget and preferences.
For more itinerary suggestions, click the “Itineraries” tab above.
North & South Island incl. Bay of Islands – 11 nights / 12 days
Auckland – Bay of Islands – Waitamo Caves – Rotorua – Queenstown – Milford Sound – Mount Cook – Kaikoura – Christchurch
Day 1: Arrive Auckland Airport with meet & greet on arrival & transfer to hotel by private vehicle or pick up self drive rental car and drive to hotel.
Day 2: Auckland / Bay of Islands by coach / self drive with sightseeing en route.
Day 3: Bay of Islands / Auckland – ½ day Cape Brett “Hole in the Rock” Cruise. Transfer to Auckland in the afternoon by coach / self drive with sightseeing en route.
Day 4: Auckland – ½ day morning sightseeing including Kelly Tarlton’s Underwater World & Antarctic Encounter & Sky Tower.
Day 5: Auckland / Waitomo Caves / Rotorua with sightseeing en route. Polynesian Pools – Lake Spa. Maori Hangi Dinner & Concert at Mitai Village in evening.
Day 6: Rotorua – ½ day sightseeing including Agrodome, Rainbow Springs & Te Puia. 6 minute Floatplane scenic flight.
Day 7: Rotorua / Queenstown – Transfer from hotel to Rotorua Airport by coach or self drive and fly to Queenstown. On arrival – Meet & greet on arrival and transfer to hotel by private vehicle with ½ day sightseeing en route or pick up self drive rental car and drive to hotel.
Day 8: Queenstown / Milford Sound / Queenstown full day tour with sightseeing en route including Milford Sound Cruise.
Day 9: Queenstown – Free day at leisure for optional activities such as Shotover Jet, Skyline Gondola, Helicopter, Luge and more.
Day 10: Queenstown / Mount Cook / Christchurch with sightseeing en route to hotel.
Day 11: Christchurch / Kaikoura / Christchurch full day tour with Whalewatch Cruise and city sightseeing en route to hotel.
Day 12: Depart Christchurch – Transfer from hotel to Christchurch Airport by private vehicle or by self drive rental car and drop off rental car & depart New Zealand.
Prices starting from Rs. 84,500!
3 star hotels:
Self Drive – 1877 NZD per person
Coach – 2873 NZD per person
4 star hotels:
Self Drive – 2223 NZD per person
Coach – 3217 NZD per person
5 star hotels:
Self Drive (based on 4 pax) – 2844 NZD per person
Coach – 3840 NZD per person
Private chauffeured vehicle – price on request
1NZD = 45 INR (approx)
* Accommodation with daily breakfast as specified.
* SELF DRIVE OPTION: Self drive rental car for 11 days hire with pick up on arrival at Auckland Airport and drop off at Rotorua Airport and pick up again on arrival at Queenstown Airport and drop off on departure from Christchurch Airport, including unlimited kilometres, insurance subject to an excess and 15% GST Tax, with a Hyundai Imax or similar.
* COACH OPTION: Meet & greet on arrival at Auckland & Queenstown Airports and airport arrival transfers by private vehicle in AKL & ZQN, and by coach in ROT & CHC. ½ day sightseeing in ZQN with arrival transfer. All the touring and sightseeing is by coach using daily scheduled coach services throughout the itinerary, along with the services of an experienced, professional, English speaking driver / guide throughout the itinerary.
* Sightseeing & entrance fees as specified including Cape Brett “Hole in the Rock” Cruise, Kelly Tarlton’s Underwater World & Antarctic Encounter, Sky Tower, Waitomo Caves, Polynesian Pools – Lake Spa, Te Puia, Agrodome, Rainbow Springs, 6 minute scenic flight by Floatplane, Maori Hangi Dinner & Concert at Mitai Maori Village, Milford Sound Cruise, Whalewatch Cruise & ½ day sightseeing by SIC in AKL, ROT & ZQN, and brief sightseeing in CHC, and full day tour to Milford Sound by SIC with Milford Sound Cruise, and full day tour to Kaikoura by SIC with Whalewatch Cruise.
* New Zealand Government Goods & Services Tax at 15%
* International and domestic airfare
* Visa & travel insurance
Please note: Prices are based on 4 pax travelling (it will change based on the number of people). Our quotation is based on using our most competitive current contract rates with our suppliers. The final costs are subject to the hotel confirmations.
Why Travel Bazaar
Because we take care of all your travel needs? We have over 100 years of experience? Or is it because our Directors are passionate travellers with a hands on approach?
Customized. Just for you.
Holidays are personal. Every traveller has their own budget, tastes & preferences. With this in mind, our Customized Holidays are created from scratch just for you and offer independence, flexibility and value for money.
Quality & Value
At Travel Bazaar, we take pricing and quality very seriously. With nearly two decades as one of the most trusted travel brands in India, you can be sure that we always offer you the finest quality at the best prices.